- John: How am I supposed to get to the airport from here? I'm in the middle of nowhere!
- Sherlock: Look for the clues, John.
- John: Clues? What clues? I'M IN A FIELD.
- Sherlock: Do you need me to point out the obvious? There are a lot of things you can deduce from your surroundings.
- John: Oh, come on. You're telling me you can deduce my location from the bloody grass pigmentation or something?
- Sherlock: Don't be so stupid. Look, John. /Really/ look.
- John: Forget it. I'm going to make some tea.
- *John goes off into the kitchen.*
- *Sherlock quickly grabs the laptop, and un-hides John's location. He then Googles directions to the nearest airport, before placing the laptop back in its prior position.*
- *5 minutes later, John returns and sees Sherlock sitting reading a newspaper.*
- John: Given up, have we? I told you it's impossible to know where you are.
- Sherlock: Follow the road north for approximately 7.5 miles, before you come to a crossroad. Take the left turning for another 9, and then you will reach the outskirts of a large town. I trust you won't find it too hard to find the airport from there.
- John: ... *Follows instructions.* B-but.. How did you get that from a field?!
- Sherlock: I told you, John. You people just don't /see/.
- John: Well, colour me impressed. *Laughs in disbelief* You were right. The signs to the airport are right here.
- Sherlock: What did I tell you? *Smirks*
- John: Alright, no need to rub it in. I still don't understand h- Hang on. Did you just /Google/ my location? *Checks history* YOU DID. You cheating liar, Sherlock Holmes!
- Sherlock: *Lifts newspaper up to cover face* I don't know what you're talking about.
- step one: take out homework
- step two: reward self with two hours of internet for getting that far
Darren Criss would be Kermit
Dylan Saunders would be Fozzy Bear
Jim Povolo would be Cookie Monster
Lauren Lopez would be Elmo
Nick Lang and Brian Holden would be Bert and Ernie
Richard Campbell would be Dr. Bunsen
Joey Richter would be Big Bird
Joe Walker would be Gonzo
Denise Donovan would be Miss Piggy
Joe Moses and Nick Strauss would be Statler and Waldorf
Meredith Stepien would be Rowlf
Tyler Brunsman would be Guy Smiley
…and Jaime Lyn Beatty would be Grover.
- Teachers: Don't talk to strangers online.
- Parents: Don't talk to strangers online.
- Everyone: Don't talk to strangers online.
- Me: They aren't strangers if we have the same favorite band.